While you are testing, you may run into "bugs". Please tell us about any you find.
A bug is when something unexpected happens while you are using our app. The bug may be as simple as a misspelled word, or confusing instructions, or it could be something that prevents you from continuing to use the app, or crashes the app completely resulting in a blank screen, or you are returned to your device home screen.
Essentially, if you see something you didn't expect to see, or if you can't go where you expect to go in the app, report it as a bug here: https://epik.canny.io/lockr-bugs
Good bug reports do this:
- List which platform you are using (iOS or Android)
- List the build number (You can find this in TestFlight on iOS and in the "What's new" section of the installation page on Google Play.)
- Report what you saw versus what you expected to see
- List the steps to take to reproduce the bug
Screenshots are very helpful too.
Stuck? If you get stuck and the app becomes unresponsive try this:
- Submit a bug report telling us about how you got stuck. Review the bugs reported by others to see if anyone else is encountering the same problem. We may provide some suggestions to work around the issue.
- Close the app, and restart
- If this doesn't help, try uninstalling the app and re-installing